Enter pursued by Director
Enhancing The Director/ Playwright/Actor Dialogue
- Who are you? What do you do? What are the qualities in a director you want to work with?
- What are your expectations of the first day of rehearsal?
- How does communication play a part in making that experience positive?
- What are the tools that directors can use to foster a safe, creative environment?
- Under what circumstances might a director & playwright or director & actor relationship break down?
- Directors: what are the behaviors of actors & playwrights that drive you crazy?
- Actors and Playwrights: What behaviors would label a director as difficult?
- What are some common misconceptions about the director's job?
- Should there be a conversation about "process"? When, and by whom?
- When do directors have the right to make adjustments to the scripts?
- How do you balance your own creative process needs with the needs of the other creatives? Should you be willing to compromise? If so, when and on what?
Seating Extremely Limited Only 20 Spots
This is our chance to talk with each other about topics that we as artists, creatives and humans need to have. The key is we talk to and with each other. There is no panel or special guest that is smarter on a topic. We are the collective smarter panel.