Diversity/Representation in The Artistic Process
We're Here We’re Queer+
- Who are you? What do you do?What does LGBTQIA+ theatre mean?
- What are some of the plays that were/are game changers?
- How has LGBTQIA+ theatre become more mainstream? If it hasn’t, why do you feel that way?
- Are all LGBTQIA+ represented in theatre effectively?
- What are the most common stereotypical pitfalls for actors? For writers?
- How has can we avoid those pitfalls?
- What are the do’s and don’t of casting for LGBTQIA + characters? What are the rules when dealing with an actor’s orientation or preferred gender?
- How can playwright/actor allies to the LGBTQIA+ community support their peers?
- What do you think is next for LGBTQIA+ Theatre?
This is our chance to talk with each other about topics that we as artists, creatives and humans need to have. The key is we talk to and with each other. There is no panel or special guest that is smarter on a topic. We are the collective smarter panel.
Seating Extremely Limited Only 20 Spots