Life as An Artist:
Strategies for Surviving, Striving and Thriving
· What does your life as an Artist look like currently?
· Describe a perfect day where you felt like an accomplished artist.
· What are the best jobs / industries / gigs to keep your artistic life moving forward?
· What are your best tips/tricks for keeping artistic momentum?
· What are your signs that you are in a slump?
· What is the difference between taking a mental break vs. procrastinating?
· What questions do you ask yourself when deciding whether a gig/show/job is financially viable?
· What resources do you use for news/auditions/submissions that keep you in the know and the mix?
· How do you keep yourself artistically healthy? Both physically and mentally?
· Is there something you learned tonight that you can implement to make success feel closer and accessible?
This is our chance to talk with each other about topics that we as artists, creatives and humans need to have. The key is we talk to and with each other. There is no panel or special guest that is smarter on a topic. We are the collective smarter panel.
Seating Extremely Limited Only 20 Spots