Your web presence is currently working for (or against) you—24/7 and around-the-world.
In this exclusive workshop with digital guru Tony Howell, you will:
• Strategize a "big picture" plan for your brand, life and career.
• Learn how to balance online and offline, as well as personal and professional.
• Discover the simple secrets to successful photo and video shoots.
• End your website shame, confusion and fears.
• Get the formulas to achieve real results on social media.
• Stop the #1 mistake of Apple users everywhere.
• Start to love the power and possibilities provided by digital technology!
Whether you're an established presence or an emerging brand, do not miss this inspiring and informative workshop. You'll leave with a deeper sense of purpose, power and a more professionally polished presence!
No need to bring anything except a pen or a pencil—though smart phones and social media are welcomed and encouraged.
Tony Howell is a brand and digital strategist for Emmy, Grammy, Tony, Oscar, and Olivieraward-winning artists. Featured by Google, SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Actors’ EquityAssociation, and more, his writing also appears regularly in Backstage. Before becoming anentrepreneur, he was an actor performing on Broadway, Off-Broadway, The Kennedy Center,National Tours, and more. His new job (and joy) is to #DesignYourFuture—building your brand and business to change the world. In additionto offering scholarships to his paid programs,Tony donates 100% of all the profits from his book, Artists to Artist to the ACLU, and apercentage of annual profits to The Actors Fund.